Shipping and Refund Policy
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
(1) Shipping and handling charges for all goods ordered through this Site for shipping anywhere in Australia are a minimum of $12.50 for all goods under the value of $250. Orders over $500 include free shipping.
(2) If you would like to purchase any goods for shipment outside of Australia, please call +61 1300 288 758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) We guarantee that all in-stock items will be shipped by our fulfilment house within 2 business days of receipt of your paid order. Credit card orders are not charged until they are shipped.
(4) It is possible that very popular items may become temporarily unavailable from time to time. In this case, we will cancel your order placed through this Site and will contact you to determine whether you would like to back-order the items and have them shipped to you as soon as they become available or select different items that are available to be shipped right away.
(5) If you have purchased an online product, you will receive membership and login details on confirmation of successful processing of your Credit Card. If you do not receive this email, please check your JUNK mail box. If there is still no email then please contact email@example.com immediately.
All prices shown on the website are GST Inclusive.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
(1) Samples are not returnable for credit.
(2) Manufacturing defect or damaged items may be returned within 30 days of delivery of the goods. The purchaser is responsible for the freight charges to return the goods. Call +61 1300 288 758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the return of goods. The purchaser will receive full credit for the purchase price of the goods paid and may on certain/rare circumstances incur no more then a 10% handling charge. The applicable amount will be credited to the purchaser’s credit card.
(3) We will do our best to see that the items you order are the correct ones, and although it is your responsibility to ensure that items you order are correctly specified for the intended use, we may exercise the discretion to replace an item that you purchased but incorrectly specified. The purchaser will receive either receive a full credit for the purchase price of the goods or will be replaced accordingly. The original invoice will need to be validated by Express Mail Orders before any returns are processed.
These items cannot be returned for credit:
- Small Electrical components unless faulty,
- Items specially procured at customers request,
- Any item not in a re-saleable condition (excluding warranty claims)